Passenger Information System
Over the past decade, on-board passenger information systems have evolved from standalone simple audio and visual displays to multimodal integrated systems that keep passengers informed, safe and entertained throughout their journeys on public transport systems.
Today, these systems encompass multiple technologies, including advanced visual displays, public address systems, emergency intercom, digital surveillance systems and wireless networks which are based on interactivity with passengers.
This interaction paves the way to a time of seamless continual service. Passengers will be able to optimize their transportation needs on the basis of localization, time and destination, enjoying a totally new level of customized “passenger experience”.
This revolution in the travelling experience responds to the current demands of passengers for improved, innovative infotainmentment options.
Smart devices can be connected to the train via the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies. Information can be accessed through interactive displays, located in passenger seating areas.
Passengers can enjoy smoother journeys, thanks to real time passenger location information, travel itinerary which updates dynamically, improving the fluidity of the journey from beginning to end.
Our Infotainment Development Advantages:
- Hardware are made in Switzerland based on our design and carries Railway Certification
- Local production of hardware is in our near future plan
- Locally designed and built software
- High flexibility allowing future expansion in both software and hardware side
- Powerful railway certified servers and clients
- Real time streaming engines allowing for high rate of transfer eliminating the need for powerful clients reducing overall cost.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Wlan and WIFI modules
- GPS module supporting moving map
- Online shopping and payment possibility
- Cabin control option (Lighting, Temperature, sounds , etc)
- Seat reservation and passenger counting option