Passenger Information System (Rolling Stock)
Passengers on-the-go always demand real-time schedule updates and infotainment, and this has driven the widespread deployments of in-train PIS (Passenger Information System).
The automated PIS delivers audio-visual information such as updated arrival and departure times, potential delays, alternative plans, local weather, news and some entertainment and advertising. Meanwhile, the system must be constantly diagnosed to ensure playback serviceability and reduce maintenance efforts.
The current fleet in the country is in great needs for new technology and improvement of the subsystem level to offer more practical and enjoyable experience for the passengers.
We have studied the current status of the existing system for over two years and designed a comprehensive system to address the short comes improving the current systems and paving the way for the local production of the PIS system in the country.
Our PIS Development Advantages:
- Hardware are made in Switzerland based on our design and carries Railway Certification
- Local production of hardware is in our near future plan
- Fully IP based system
- Locally designed and built software
- Easy line and station creation
- Next station and time to reach
- Possible delay announcements
- PA and PEI integration allowing for remote access
- Front and side LED display support
- High flexibility allowing future expansion in both software and hardware side
- Powerful railway certified servers and displays
- Displays are made in the country with railway certification
- Real time streaming engines allowing for high rate of transfer eliminating the need for powerful clients reducing overall cost.
- Optional mobile application
- GPS module supporting moving map
- Event triggering based on location, time of day and special location
- POI programing facility directing smart advertisement